Job Title: Part-Time Sales Representative
Hours: Part Time with growth to Full Time
Location: Saint Croix Falls (one hour from the Twin Cities)
Reports to: Owner
We are looking for a Part-Time Sales Representative to be part of our growth. Our 5 bbl system meets our capacity for our taproom from brewing on weekends. Our plans are to increase our production to distribute kegs and cans. As growth continues this may grow into a Full-Time position.
The position is responsible for developing and managing accounts while growing distribution volume and brand visibility. They will also assist in creating new procedures and SOPs for product launches and promotion events in the upper Northwestern territory. We’ll count on the Sales Representative to be the face of the company at external events and festivals, and provide support at Trap Rock Brewing Company taproom events. At Trap Rock Brewing Company, we are a lean, flexible crew that works together to succeed. We need someone who can take initiative, work with minimal supervision, and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Saint Croix Falls is a small tourism town located approximately an hour from the Saint Paul & Minneapolis metro area. There is an abundance of outdoor recreational activities in the area.
Reply if interested at email@example.com
Compensation & Benefits:
About Trap Rock Brewing Company
Trap Rock Brewing Company is a production microbrewery based in Saint Croix Falls, WI that uses mostly locally sourced ingredients to produce a variety of classic and cutting-edge beer styles. The recipe for a great tasting beer starts and ends with people. At Trap Rock, this philosophy is reflected in the way we treat our employees, patrons, and community. Trap Rock found its origins in the love of a craft. The product of that craft fosters an environment where people just flat out enjoy being together. Every member of Trap Rock's team is passionate about the beer that we make and the people we serve. When people think about Trap Rock's beers, we want them to think good people, good beer, and good life.
Job Title: Associate Brewer
We are looking for an experienced brewer to be part of our growth. Our 5 bbl system meets our capacity for our taproom from brewing on weekends. Our plans are to increase our production to distribute kegs and cans. That means more brew days per month. The Brewer’s primary role will be to lead all wort production on our 3-vessel 5-barrel Craft Kettle brewhouse and work directly with the ownership team to develop new recipes and improve quality and consistency. The candidate will also be expected to assist in various aspects of cellaring, kegging, canning, warehouse management, and inventory management on a weekly basis. This position requires flexibility to assist where needed and can provide many growth opportunities in the future.
JOB TITLE: Division Sales Manager – National
Account and Distribution
REPORTS TO: Sales Director
LOCATION: Home Office (OPEN)
The National Accounts and Regional Distributor Divisional Manager plays a key role in supporting the Brew Sales Division’s efforts to deliver against company sales and profitability goals by developing and implementing sales strategies for success with our largest and most strategic brewing and distilling industry customers. This role maintains existing business and develops new business, within our large foundational and strategic accounts. The National Accounts and Regional Distributor Divisional Manager also collaborates with Briess’ internal support structure to insure appropriate service and coverage across customer segments and types.
1. Manages strategic accounts in a professional manner utilizing planning, organizing, and analytical skills
2. Generates insights, strategies, and tactics based upon market trends, competitive activity, products, and pricing.
3. Achieves revenue and margin budgets through effective management of priorities and targeting of high potential business opportunities.
4. Customizes sales approaches to address areas of opportunity based on interests and needs discovered through customer communications. Provides recommendations regarding usage of Briess products in various customer product applications through own knowledge or that of others. Coordinates company resources to address customer opportunities
5. Serves as an internal champion for new product development projects, customized offerings, and other customer interests that are discovered during regular call cycles
6. Recommends, prepares, and negotiates all aspects of company offers such as price quotations, terms of sale, lead times, etc.
7. Acts as liaison in support of customers with internal parties and ensures their needs are being met and the Briess brand maintains its integrity
8. Develops strong relationships with customers resulting in deeper connections to Briess and a collaborative, business-building environment
9. Drives sales and margin through frequent market visits and leveraging trade shows 10. Maintains strong record of customer communications and interactions through CRM 11. Assists sales leadership team in the development and execution of strategic planning for the Brew Division.
12. Assists the Marketing team in the development of literature and other documentation to be used by the team.
13. Will assist at times with coaching and mentoring of team members, particularly Division Managers, to drive growth. This may include traveling with Division Managers in the territories at times with them when in that region for own responsibilities.
Skills and Abilities
• Driven to succeed with a passion for serving customers
• Personable, positive, energetic personality
• Displays leadership skills and team-oriented approach
• Strong interpersonal skills and an entrepreneurial spirit
• Detail oriented and highly organized (large degree of multi-tasking required) • Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft suite (particularly excel) and CRM
• Able to work independently
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• 4-year college degree or equivalent experience.
• 5 years B2B/ingredient sales experience (Brewing industry background a plus) • Technical aptitude (Brewing and Malting industry is preferred)
• Bilingual/Spanish a plus
• Ability to travel 60%+ required
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to use a keyboard, calculator, and telephone. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Successful candidate must have a valid US driver’s license with a clean driving record.
When possible and appropriate it is our policy to promote from within. Any qualified current employee interested in this position, please contact Michael Scanzello at 920-522-2976 for consideration.
Wisconsin Brewers Guild is a 501(c)6 non-profit organization. 1502 West Broadway, Suite 102, Madison, WI 53713
firstname.lastname@example.org | 608-581-5066 | Professionally Managed by Impact Association Management Company